Friday, February 22, 2008

New Car

I got a new car last night!!! After looking around and being very disappointed with my choices, I was finally able to find soemthing I could be happy with. I had to buy a used car becasue I was only approved for a loan of $7500 origionally. When I went to a diff dealership he got me approved for $10,000!!! I got an '05 Suzuki Verona. It's light blue, 4 door with power windows and locks. It really is nice. It has wood accents on the inside, and is very cute. I am very happy. It even came with a warrently, and I got an extended warrenty for only $30 xtra dollars a month. I miss my car so much though. It had a really nice cd deck in it, and great speakers that jerry bought for me for my birthday one year. It just has a lot of memories. I miss it, but I guess I did what I had to ddooo

7 comments:

Allie said...

I love getting new cars, even if they are used, but my husband is next in line for a new car :( I hope you come to love this one as much as you did your old one.

Crystal said...

WOOHOO!! Have fun with your new car!!!!

Allie said...

Jennifer's back!!!!!!!!

Laski said...

Now you get to make new memories! Good for you!

$10,000 isn't bad at all. Very manageable!

Enjoy it!!!

Jennifer said...

hey beeeatch!! congrats on the new car!! sorry i haven't talked to you in FOREVER... miss ya. maybe we can get together this weekend some time.
can't wait to see your new car.
xoxoox
me

Crystal said...

Where you at girlie!!!! Hope your doing good;o)

Allie said...

Where the hell are you? Did you fall in the toilet?