Thursday, April 3, 2008

16 days....

...till I'm 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so excited!!!!
Now that that is outta the way.....I'm sorry I haven't posted in like 2 months. I have just been crazy crazy busy with school and work and all my new bills since I got the new car. I hope that everyone has been well, and had a great Valentines day, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter!!!
Theres not too much new stuff going on with me except for the birthday coming up. I am super excited to celebrate. I am so lucky because I have a group of fabulous friends who want to go out with me and have a fun time!!! We have a lot of idea about what we want to do, but so far my favorite ideas are...going to the Hacienda for a terrific Mexican dinner and lots of margaritas and strawberry daiquiris....then going to the palisades mall and hanging out at Dave and Busters for fun games and drinks...then if needed crashing at a close by hotel. It just is so so so so exciting!!!
So Jerry and I are thinking about doing another dieting competition. I whooped his ass last time, and he feels like coming back for seconds!!! I lost 8 lbs last time, and I think he only lost like 5 lbs. I am trying to lose 10 lbs this time. I want to lose it by my bday. 10 lbs seems kind of low, but I would rather be realistic and say 10, and lose 15 and be happy than start with 15 only lose 10 and feel like a failure. I really really want to get skinny. I am trying to stick to healthy food, and I have been going to the gym or going to my walking for wellness class everyday!! Hopefully I will make it happen!!!
I've gotta run now. Time to do some work!! Everybody have a great day!! See you again tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay!! you did post!! :)

i'm glad you are anxious... i am too. but we are going to be smart and still have a good time. you know that the mom in my comes out some times... i cannot help it... i saw on the news this morning how this boy died from 21 shots on his 21st bday from alcohol poisoning!! :( I worried. we won't let that happen to you, and i know you that you are way smarter than that too, but sometimes the hype of the 21st bday gets out of control so it just takes over peoples rational thinking...
anyway now that i got that out of the way...
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy party. I cannot wait. we will have an awesome time... good food, some good drinks, games, laughs, pictures, and best of all AWESOME FRIENDS!!!

love you!!

PS although I think you are perfect they way you are!! i know you can do whatever you set your mind to and that you can loose 10 lbs by your bday......... especially if we stay away from the gas station when you are here hanging out... unless we walk there. lol

talk you soon.
xoxoxoox love you love you LOVE YOU!!!

Jennifer said...

hi lover!! when are you going to post some more on here?? i miss reading about what is going on in your life... although i'm usually part of some of what is going on. lol anyway... miss you. kiss you. love you.. talk to you soon.


xoxoxoxoxoxo.
i lovers jill!!

xoxoxo to the moon & back again.

xoxoxoox going this time for real!!

love you.

Heather said...

we had such a good time on your bday.

when are you going to start posting again?